Tender and perfectly sweet, these gluten-free, dairy-free mini zucchini loaves are easy to make and a great way to sneak veggies in.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F; lightly grease four mini loaf pans, or one 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ metal loaf pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugars, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the zucchini and chocolate chips (optional).
- Pour the batter into the prepared mini loaf pans, or larger loaf pan.
- For mini loafs, bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is set. For the larger loaf pan, bake for 65-70 minutes, or until the center sets.
- Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool for 10 in the pan. Finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, slice and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com. Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.