These moist, rich blonde brownies are equally at home at parties and picnics and everything in between. Easy to make thanks to RYZE Yellow, you can vary the taste by adding all manner of chips and nuts to make an entirely different flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9″ x 13″ pan. Combine RYZE flour, baking powder and salt. Blend well and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Add the brown sugar. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat, pour the butter-sugar mixture into a medium-sized bowl. Cool to lukewarm. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix to combine. Add the RYZE mixture and blend. Fold in the chips and nuts, stirring to combine.
- Batter will be thick. Use a rubber spatula to spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Bake the brownies for 25 to 30 minutes, until the edges and top are light brown. Remove from the oven, loosen the edges with a table knife, and cool completely before cutting.
- *Use Hershey or Guittard brand butterscotch chips as the Nestles brand may contain barley