Bet you can’t eat just one of these decadent chocolate treats. Serve warm with ice cream and hot fudge sauce for a company-worthy dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.*
- In a medium bowl, whisk together RYZE Yellow Flour Blend with salt and baking powder.
- In a microwaveable dish, combine the unsweetened chocolate and butter. Heat on medium high until the butter is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until the mixture is smooth. Do not overheat or chocolate can become lumpy.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar in a mixing bowl on medium speed until light yellow and doubled in volume, about 5 minutes. Add the vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and beat on low speed just to combine, about 30 to 60 seconds. Fold in the flour blend and chocolate chips. Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 25 to 28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out slightly moist. Cool completely before cutting into squares. Cut brownies may be frozen.
- *For thicker brownies, bake in an 8×8-inch pan for about 26 minutes.