Gluten-Free Pumpkin bread is great any time of the year! This easy, quick, bread uses only ten ingredients and is tender and delightfully flavorful. It makes a great breakfast or afternoon snack.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a metal loaf pan; set aside
- Place the pumpkin, eggs, oil, and almond milk in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until creamy.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet, and mix thoroughly until smooth. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. If desired sprinkle the top with rolled oats.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry and center is set. Allow to cool in the pan before removing to a wire rack. Slice when completely cooled.
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com
Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.