Soft, chewy, and ready in less than two minutes, these gluten-free, dairy-free Mug Snickerdoodles will be a new favorite dessert in your house.
- Place dairy-free butter and sugar in a medium sized microwaveable mug (8-10oz) or a 7oz. ramekin.
- Heat in the microwave until butter is melted, approximately 30 seconds. Stir. Add cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and egg yolk. Stir until combined.
- Add flour, then stir again until well incorporated.
- Microwave for 40 seconds or until risen and firm on the top. Just like a regular cookie, this cookie will continue cooking as it cools.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com. Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.