A chocolatey muffin that’s tender, moist, and bursting with chocolate, coffee, and vanilla flavors.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 12-serving metal muffin pan; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs, and sour cream until well combined.
- Add in salt, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, ground coffee, and flour and mix just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into each muffin well, filling 2/3 the way full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then removed to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com
Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.