Simple, irresistible and delicious…need I say more?
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 1 six-serving donut pan; set aside
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the egg, dairy-free milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix just until combined.
- Spoon batter into a large zip lock back and cut a half-inch off one corner. Squeeze batter into each donut well, filling 2/3rds full. Don’t overfill.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until set.
- For the glaze, mix maple syrup, powdered sugar and dairy-free milk in a small mixing bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds, then stir again.
- Dip the tops of each donut into the glaze.
- Store in an airtight container for up to three days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com. Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.