A RYZE family tradition! Gather the family and friends together over some cookie decorations. These cookies are sure to satisfy your cookie craving. They are crisp and chewy and perfect for the occasion.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the RYZE flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugars until creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg. Beat until incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes, until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets. Add Buttercream Frosting to the cookies once cooled
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Mix room temp butter with powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla
- Add milk as need until desired textured.