Everyone needs a Halloween themed cookie. If its for a party or for the kids to share with friends at school. These cookies are sure to satisfy your cookie craving. They are crisp and chewy and perfect for the occasion.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the RYZE flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugars until creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and egg. Beat until incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- Drop the cookies by the tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 1 ½ ” apart for large cookies or heaping teaspoons for small cookies. Flatten the balls slightly with a fork or the bottom of a glass. Sprinkle with granulated sugar, if desired.
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 14 minutes, until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheets. Add Buttercream Frosting to the cookies once cooled
- Transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Mix room temp butter with powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla
- Add milk as need until desired textured.