You can whip up a batch of these Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins in no time. These tender gingerbread muffins will spice up your life and can be enjoyed anytime of the year.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 12-serving metal muffin pan; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl beat together brown sugar, molasses, eggs, butter, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Whisk in the buttermilk until combined.
- Add the flour mixture all at once and whisk until combined.
- Spoon the batter into each muffin well, filling 2/3 the way full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then removed to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com
Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.