Rich, and fudge-like, these gluten-free, dairy-free cookies are incredibly easy to make and bake up in no time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Position the oven rack in center of oven. Line three cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a small microwaveable safe bowl, heat ¾ cup chocolate chips for 30 seconds at a time until melted (about 90 seconds).
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, dairy-free butter, and vanilla. Add the melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Stir in the remaining ¾ cup chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by measured tablespoonful, two inches apart, onto the baking sheet. Press down slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are set in the center. Remove from the oven and cool for 3-5 minutes before moving them to a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com. Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.