Nothing beats the classics. These cookies are light and chewy, with the perfect amount of peanut butter taste. Perfect for any occasion.
- In a bowl, sift RYZE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl cream butter, peanut butter and sugars in a bowl. Once combined, beat eggs in.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in 3rds until combined.
- Once combined, refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line cookie sheets with parchment or tin foil. We used tin foil for ours.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and space 2inchs from each other.
- Flatten balls with fork, making a crisscross pattern with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes.