Decadently rich, these muffins satisfy the inner chocoholic in all of us. Add raisins, dried cranberries or nuts in place of chocolate chips for variety. Cooled muffins freeze well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line muffin tins with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Combine RYZE Flour Blend, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Blend well. Sift dry ingredients into another bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Add melted butter and whisk again. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among muffin cups and bake in the middle of the oven for 24 to26 minutes or until toothpick tester comes out clean.
- Remove. Dust with powdered sugar. Let cool and enjoy.