Gluten-Free Bundt Cake that is rich, chocolaty, and perfect without frosting. Only one bowl and one pan until this decadent cake is ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 10-inch Bundt cake pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the eggs, sour cream, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes (batter will be thin).
- Add hot water and stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Poor into pan. Tap sides to help it settle.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
This recipe was developed by Chrystal Carver from Gluten Free Palate. Chrystal website features a collection of recipes, reviews, cookbooks and travel advice for the gluten free. Website can be found here: www.glutenfreepalate.com. Photo credit also goes to Chrystal Carver.