Gluten Free Red Velvet Brownies (dairy-free, too) are the perfect texture and flavor. Chewy fudge with just a hint of cocoa and vanilla. The perfect bite size treat! This recipe uses the RYZE Blue Bag which is a little different from our normal brownie recipe. Using the BLUE bags makes the brownies a little thicker.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together the oil, sugar, and cocoa powder until well combined. Add the salt, vanilla, eggs, and gluten free flour and stir until combined.
- Add the red food coloring until your brownies reach your desired color.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until set and a toothpick inserted about 2 inches from the center comes out mostly clean, with only a few tiny crumbs clinging to it.
- Cool, then cut.
This recipe was developed by Brianna Hobbs from Flippin’ Delicious. Brianna’s website highlights gluten-free and allergy-friendly snack-worthy meals and treats that taste just as good (if not better) as when you were a kid. Website can be found here: flippindelicious.com
Photo credit also goes to Brianna Hobbs.