Serve these pancakes hot with real maple syrup or blueberry compote—or enjoy them plain.
- Combine RYZE Yellow Flour Blend, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk to blend. Do not overbeat. Batter will be thick.
- Lightly oil a non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat (about 375°F). Using a 1/3-cup scoop, drop batter onto preheated griddle. Gently coax the edges into circles.
- After batter has begun to set, sprinkle blueberries over the surface of each pancake, if using. When the underside is golden brown and edges are dry, flip pancakes and cook until browned on the other side.
- Keep warm until served.